Settlement agents cannot normally advise on legal matters – at Culshaw Miller Lawyers however, we can not only provide legal advice but we are also able to offer extremely competitive conveyancing quotes.
We aim to provide clients with the peace of mind of knowing that they have the benefit of our legal expertise in acting as their settlement agent. We provide our clients with clear and concise advice and offer practical solutions to any issues should they arise during settlement.
We offer conveyancing services in the following areas:
- Preparation of Contracts for Sale (residential/vacant/commercial/industrial/strata);
- Drafting of special conditions;
- Residential real estate settlements and conveyancing;
- Vacant land settlements and conveyancing;
- Commercial and industrial real estate settlements and conveyancing;
- Private sales;
- Titles office searches;
- Strata Title applications;
- Subdivisions and applications for new Title;
- Powers of Attorney;
- Family transfers (divorce/marriage);
- Change of name applications;
- Applications for lost Title;
- Statutory declarations;
- Deceased estates;
- Caveats; and
- Discharge of mortgages.