Senior Associate – Commercial and Estate Planning
Areas of Practice
– Sales and acquisitions of business
– Corporate structuring
– General commercial agreements
– Competition and consumer law
– Personal property securities
– Corporate and commercial regulatory compliance
– Business succession and estate planning (including preparing wills and obtaining probate)
Kunal is a corporate and commercial lawyer who has drafted and advised clients on various corporate and commercial matters, including the drafting of business sale agreements, joint ventures, settlement deeds, confidentiality deeds, trust deeds, company constitutions, partnership agreements and shareholder agreements.
Kunal also has extensive practical experience in commercial dispute resolution having acted for small and large private business and ASX listed companies. As a result of his practical litigation experience he brings a unique understanding and offers his clients comprehensive advice that meets their objectives and legal needs.
Kunal is on the board of Valued Lives Foundation and the Loftus Street Community Centre.
Kunal actively supports charities having been involved with Rotary, Ronald MacDonald House and Volunteer Fire Fighters.
Bachelor of Laws
Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)