Meroë commenced employment at Culshaw Miller Lawyers (Adelaide) in March 2014, having previously practised in a boutique Adelaide firm. In February 2016, Meroë moved to live in Perth and now practises out of our Perth Office.
Meroë practices predominantly in the area of family law and has worked on a variety of matters, ranging from highly sensitive property settlements and complex de facto matters to consent order applications. She has considerable experience in resolving legal issues in both child-related and financial proceedings by mediation style conferencing and, where agreement cannot be reached, in instructing counsel in matters up to and during trial.
Meroë is also experienced in Wills & estates law and offers advice in respect of estate disputes and deceased estate administration, including the preparation of applications for Probate. Meroë can advise you in the preparation of your Wills and Powers of Attorney.
Areas of Practice
All aspects of financial and child-related proceedings, including:
- Matrimonial & de facto relationships, including same-sex relationships
- Property settlements
- Binding financial agreements
- Children’s welfare
- Parenting plans and arrangements
- Relocations, recoveries and urgent applications
- Child support
Wills & estates law
- Preparing Wills, Powers of Attorney & Advanced Care Directives
- Deceased estate administration
- Disputed estates
- The Law Society of South Australia
- Law Council of Australia (Family Law Section)
- Family Law Practitioners Association of Western Australia
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (French and Politics)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia in 2004, and to the High Court of Australia in 2005