Natalie is an Accredited Family Law Specialist and provides advice in respect of all areas of family law including divorce, property settlement, parenting matters, relocation, international child abduction, de facto relationships and financial agreements.
Natalie joined Shann Family Lawyers (now Culshaw Miller Lawyers) in 2006.
In 2010, Natalie left the firm to take up a position with one of the largest firms in Australia to offer family law services. She worked there for four years ultimately as a Senior Associate until returning to Culshaw Miller Lawyers as Director of the Perth family law team.
From 2008 until 2012, Natalie worked as an adviser on the Legal Advice Service – the legal advice component of the Family Relationship Advice Line; an initiative of the Commonwealth Attorney-General’s Department.
Natalie is currently an elected member of the Family Law Practitioners’ Association and co-edits their industry magazine, Ex Curia, as well as co-convening the Ex Curia Sub-Committee.
Natalie takes a strategic and no-nonsense approach to resolving family law matters.
Areas of Practice
- Complex property settlements
- Complex parenting matters
- Farming matters
- De facto property matters (including same-sex relationships)
- Spousal maintenance
- Restraining orders
- Children’s court matters
- Elected Council member of the Family Law Practitioners Association of Western Australia
- Co-Convener of the Family Law Practitioners Association of Western Australia Ex Curia Sub-Committee
- Co-Editor of Ex Curia Magazine
- Member of the Family Law Practitioners’ Association Social/ CPD Sub-Committee
- Previous Committee member of Women Lawyers Western Australia
- Member of Women Lawyers
- Member of Family Law Section of Law Council of Australia
- Member of Law Society of Western Australia