Sarah joined Culshaw Miller Lawyers in November 2014 and represents clients in all areas of family law and estate planning.
During her undergraduate studies, Sarah worked in a large commercial law firm in Adelaide, specialising in the area of property and commercial law. After completing a Bachelor of Laws with Honours at the University of Adelaide in 2011, Sarah was employed in a boutique family law firm as a solicitor working closely with senior solicitors and barristers. Before Sarah’s appointment at Culshaw Miller, she spent two years as a legal associate in the District Court of South Australia, being exposed to the criminal and civil jurisdictions.
Sarah is admitted to practice as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of South Australia and the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
Areas of Practice
- Property settlements
- Parenting arrangements
- Divorce applications
- Preparation of Wills
- Preparation of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Preparation of Enduring Powers of Guardianship
- Applications for Probate and Letters of Administration
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice