At Culshaw Miller Lawyers, we provide advice on all types of property transactions. Due to the increasing demand of complex legislation and the needs of our clients, property law requires the services of specialist property lawyers.
Our property team is experienced in and provides advice on:
- Acquisition, development and disposal contracts;
- Building and construction contracts;
- Commercial, industrial and retail property leasing and licensing;
- Consolidation and subdivisions;
- Due diligence;
- Joint ventures;
- Liquor licensing;
- Property trusts;
- Syndicated property investments;
- Valuations, rates, land tax, GST, stamp duties and other property taxes and charges; and
- Planning and Environmental Law.
The property team at Culshaw Miller Lawyers has worked on many property projects providing advice to a broad range of clients locally, nationally and overseas. Clients include small to medium-sized enterprises, corporate and institutional owners, rural landholders, property developers, mortgage financiers, private client owners and resort/hotel owners. These matters have ranged from small transactions to complex multi-million dollar projects.
Our ties to the Hunt & Hunt Legal Group mean that we can also provide specialist advice to clients nationally and internationally.Contact Us Today