change my child’s name

Can I Change My Child’s Name?

There are two ways in which you can change the name of your child. One is through an application to Births, Deaths and Marriages, and the other is seeking a ‘specific issues order’ from the Federal Circuit Court of Australia. Changing the name through Births, Deaths and Marriages If both parents agree to the name… Read more

Find Your Lawyer

Help us find the right lawyer for you