At Culshaw Miller Lawyers, our Adelaide Commercial Lawyers provide advice and representation in the following areas:
- Company and business acquisition and sales, including due diligence
- Company structuring and restructuring
- Business terms and conditions of sale
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Business succession planning
- Supply, manufacturing, agency, licensing and distribution contracts
We provide practical advice to our clients from small to medium-sized businesses. Our experienced Commercial Lawyers can assist in preparation of documents, representation in negotiations or at court, and in the management of disputes.
Our Adelaide based commercial lawyers are committed in our personal approach to legal services which ensures we get to you know you and your business so we can provide the best advice.