You can still make your Will social distancing!
The onset of the COVID-19 crisis has changed many aspects of daily life and that change has happened quickly.
There are some things that remain the same.
The laws in relation to estate planning and deceased estates has not changed.
Your ability to create and control your estate plan has not changed.
Our Estate Planning Lawyers can advise and assist with all aspects of:
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Enduring Powers of Guardianship
- Applications for Probate and Grants of Letters of Administration
- Deceased estate administration
- Disputed estate advice and representation
- Family Provision Act claims
We are able to take your instructions, provide advice and prepare documents for you in the same way that we always have, within the restrictions of social distancing and utilising the range of technologies available to us.
If we can assist you, please contact one of our Estate Planning lawyers by calling 9488 1300 or emailing us:
- For estate planning enquiries we also have an online portal at www.culshawmiller.com.au where you can enter your information and wishes in response to the questions asked
- We can meet with you through online facilities, or by telephone to go through your plan
- We can prepare the documents, arrange for you to sign and store originals documents in safe custody for you
Please call us on 9488 1300 or contact us via www.culshawmiller.com.au to discuss your needs and how we can best assist you