Areas of Practice
Robert has practised as a solicitor and barristers in all the jurisdictions noted below, but since immigrating to Australia in 1975 and the inception in Australia of the Family Law Act in 1975 has concentrated his skills and experience into all aspects of Family Law including representation of clients both as their solicitor and as their Counsel at Family Court trials.
Since 1985 he has practised exclusively in family law matters in partnership in firms in Fremantle and West Perth.
Robert joins Culshaw Miller Lawyers as a consultant in all aspects of family law.
Memberships and appointments
– Admitted to practice in UK in November 1970
– Admitted to practice in Zambia in April 1972
– Admitted to practice in Fiji Island in March 1974
– Admitted to practice in Western Australia in November 1977
– Admitted to the High Court of Australia and Australia Federal Courts in January 1985