Chief Executive Officer –
Culshaw Miller Legal Group
Family & Divorce Law and Private Client Services
Areas of Practice
– Family & Divorce Law
– Complex Family Law Property Settlements
– Family Law Related Estate Planning
– Insolvency Issues related to Family Law Disputes
– Binding Financial Agreements
– Entity based analysis in Family Law
– International & Cross Jurisdictional Family Law
– Hague Convention matters
Read more about Jeremy Culshaw
Areas of Practice
– Sales and acquisitions of businesses/companies
– Corporate and commercial advice, including:
– Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements including terms of trade, contractor, shareholder and joint venture agreements
– Advising clients on employment related matters including preparation of employment agreements
– Personal and business estate planning, including Wills and Business Succession Deeds
– Corporate structuring
Read more about Darren Miller
Areas of Practice
– Property development advice – acquisition, subdivision, strata titles, joint venture agreements
– Commercial, retail and rural leasing
– Sale and purchase of rural, residential and commercial property
– Sale and purchase of businesses
– Mortgage funding and security documentation
Read more about Marcus Easthope
Areas of Practice
– Estate planning advice
– Preparation of Wills
– Applications for Probate and Letters of Administration
– Applications to reseal interstate and foreign Grants of Probate
– Preparation of Enduring Powers of Attorney/Guardianship
– Disputed estate litigation
– Family Provision Act claims
– Applications for Guardianship and Administration
Read more about Michaela Speering
Head of Family Law Section
Mary Basta is Head of Family Law at Culshaw Miller Lawyers in Perth, Western Australia and an Accredited Family Law Specialist.
Mary graduated from Murdoch University having completed a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in Human Resources Management) in 2009. Prior to working with Culshaw Miller Lawyers, Mary worked at Legal Aid Western Australia, where she was exposed to, and provided advice on, a range of complex Family Law issues.
Read more about Mary Basta
Daniel joined Culshaw Miller Lawyers (formerly Shann Family Lawyers) in March 2009 while studying Law at Edith Cowan University. Daniel completed a Bachelor of Laws at Edith Cowan University in November 2010. Daniel completed a graduate diploma in legal practice through the College of Law Western Australia and was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Western Australia and the High Court of Australia in August 2012.
In April 2010, Daniel participated in The VisEast International Trade Law mooting competition in Hong Kong. Daniel was also a participant in the 2009 Corrs Chambers Westgarth Deans List competition representing Edith Cowan University.
Read more about Daniel Sampson
Nicole joined Culshaw Miller Lawyers in 2013.
Nicole completed a Bachelor of Laws at Edith Cowan University and was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Western Australia in 2012. Nicole is part of the Family Law team.
– Bachelor of Laws
– Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
Read more about Nicole Vuleta
Sally graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (Economics) from UWA and a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from Notre Dame University in 2004.
Sally worked as a Supreme Court Judge’s Associate for two years before being admitted as a barrister and solicitor to the Supreme Court of Western Australia in 2006. Since then, she has worked as a legal officer at the Department for Child Protection, Aboriginal Legal Service of WA, and various private family law practices. Sally joined Culshaw Miller Lawyers in May 2020.
Read more about Sally Savini
Ross graduated from the University of Western Australia in 2009 and was admitted to the Supreme Court of Western Australia in 2011.
Whilst completing his degree, Ross worked at the Probate Registry as well as the Court of Appeal of the Supreme Court of Western Australia which provided him with an insight and understanding of the Court’s practice and procedure.
Following his admission, Ross worked in general commercial law for a number of years before deciding to specialise in his primary practice area of Estate Planning and Deceased Estates.
Read more about Ross Mendonca
Melissa graduated in 2010 from Murdoch University with a combined Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts (Politics & International Studies). Melissa was admitted to practise in the Supreme Court of Western Australia in April 2013.
Melissa worked as a legal secretary at a boutique family law firm prior to her admission and following her admission continued to practice in family and gained experience in a variety of other practice areas including commercial, property and wills and estates.
Read more about Melissa Huynh
Aiden Nunis is a family lawyer at Culshaw Miller Lawyers, having commenced his employment with the firm in 2015.
In 2018, Aiden completed a Bachelor of Laws at the University of Notre Dame. Aiden subsequently obtained his Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law and was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Western Australia in 2019. He is also admitted in the High Court of Australia.
Whilst Aiden’s primary focus and practice revolves around Family Law, he has experience in both civil litigation and commercial practice, and assists in those departments at Culshaw Miller Lawyers also.
Read more about Aiden Nunis
Shanthini was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Western Australia in March 1990.
She worked at various firms and started her own practice over the years. She has been part of Culshaw Miller Lawyers since 2006 and works with the Legal Advice Service predominantly in Family law
– Admitted as Barrister, Solicitor and Proctor (Western Australia, March 1990)
– Admitted as Solicitor of the Supreme Court, London (U.K)
– Graduated as Attorney-at-Law, Sri Lanka Law College
Read more about Shanthini Shanmugarajah
Analisa is a lawyer at Culshaw Miller Lawyers working with the Legal Advice Service. She works predominantly in family law, but has experience with Civil Litigation, Administrative Law and Wills & Estate Planning.
She completed a Bachelor of Laws at Edith Cowan University in 2010 and was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Western Australia in June 2011.
Read more about Analisa Ghezlou
Matthew graduated from Murdoch University with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts in 2021, and was admitted to the Supreme Court of Western Australia the same year
Before joining Culshaw Miller Lawyers in 2022, Matthew worked as a law clerk and then as a law graduate, for a full-service law firm in Perth. Here, Matthew gained a wide breadth of knowledge in the practise of commercial, estates and most recently, family law. Matthew also gained valuable experience working under a leading Western Australian estates litigation practitioner.
Read more about Matthew Petriwskyj