- Business Purchases & Sales;
- Caveats & other land title dealings;
- Commercial & Retail leases;
- Conveyancing (Residential);
- Property Purchases & Sales (Commercial, industrial or rural);
- Mortgages & Securities;
- Strata titles.
Luella completed a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce at The University of Auckland in 2019 and was admitted in the High Court of New Zealand in 2020.
Luella previously worked in a boutique Auckland law firm for eight years, initially as a law clerk during her legal studies and later as a solicitor following her admission. Here she focused on the sales and acquisitions of properties and businesses, while also gaining valuable experience in a variety of other practice areas including commercial, wills and estates. This experience in other practice areas allows Luella to offer a holistic perspective when advising clients.
In April 2023 Luella relocated to Perth to join Culshaw Miller Lawyers and was admitted in the Supreme Court of Western Australia.
Memberships & Appointments
- Law Society of Western Australia.