At Culshaw Miller Lawyers, we provide advice and support across a wide range of workplace matters, including:
- Drafting employment agreements;
- Confidentiality and restraints of trade;
- Disciplinary action and dismissals;
- Discrimination and sexual harassment;
- Dismissal litigation;
- Transmission of business;
- Workplace agreements (including individual contracts) – planning and implementation; and
- Workplace policies.
We recognise that obtaining the right advice in employment and workplace relations in any business whether it is a small to medium-sized enterprise or a large company is essential to comply with current legislation. This can be especially difficult for small to medium-sized business that may not have a dedicated legal section.
Our team of lawyers will work closely with employers to ensure they have the correct strategies in place in order to minimise risks to their businesses.Contact Us Today