Darren is a corporate and commercial lawyer who provides clear and concise advice to clients, even on the most complex of matters.
Darren has a broad range of experience developed over twenty years in practice, and prides himself on being approachable and available to all clients.
Areas of Practice
- Sales and acquisitions of businesses and companies
- Corporate and commercial advice for businesses, including:
- Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements including terms of trade, contractor, shareholder and joint venture agreements
- Advising clients on employment related matters including the preparation of employment agreements
- Personal and business estate planning, including Wills and Business Succession Deeds
- Corporate structuring.
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Property Council of Australia
- Associate member of the Tax Institute of Australia
- Australian Legal Practice Managers Association
- Bachelor of Laws