Elizabeth has had over 35 years of experience practising in the areas of Wills, Probate and estate planning law. She also provides legal advice to clients on all aspects of property transactions including conveyancing.
Elizabeth is considered amongst Perth lawyers an authority on complex Probate matters and is the consulting editor to Butterworth’s Wills, Probate and Administration Services in Western Australia.
She frequently presents at Law Society of Western Australia and Legalwise Seminars. Elizabeth acts for a number of financial planners and accountants, advising their clients on estate planning.
Areas of Practice
- Estate planning advice
- Preparation simple and complex Wills (including testamentary trusts)
- Preparation of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Preparation of Enduring Powers of Guardian
- Applications for Probate and Letters of Administration
- Applications to re-seal interstate and foreign Grants of Probate
- General estate administration
- Disputed Wills & Estate litigation
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Fellow (Tax Institute of Australia)
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia Inc.
- Public Notaries Society of WA Inc.
- Law Council of Australia
- Member Law Society of WA Committees
- Elder Law and Succession (Convenor)
- Public Purposes Trust Investment Committee
- Finance Committee
- Joint Women Lawyers/Law Society Committee
- Public Notary Society of WA Committee
- Law Council of Australia Elder Law and Succession Committee (Convenor)
- Past President (Law Society of Western Australia)
- Former Director and Treasurer Australian Women Lawyers
- Former Councillor and Pro-Chancellor Curtin University of Technology
- Former Legal Committee Member Princess Margaret Hospital for Children Ethics Committee
- Ec (Hons), B. Juris (Hons), L.L.B (Hons)
- Public Notary