Jeremy has completed a Bachelor of Laws with Honours and a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice. Jeremy is admitted as a solicitor and barrister in the Supreme Court of South Australia and the High Court of Australia.
Prior to joining Culshaw Miller, Jeremy began his career in engineering and manufacturing. As Managing Director of G D Gitsham Pty Ltd, a leading Australian manufacturer in the automotive sector, Jeremy developed skills in personnel management and dispute resolution, and developed an advanced level of commercial acumen. After the successful sale of G D Gitsham Pty Ltd, Jeremy was employed in the rail and mining sector before being appointed Director of Sales with Adelaide Event Group, where he was successful in managing contracts for some of South Australia’s largest events.
Jeremy now practices solely in the area of family law offering advice on a broad spectrum of Family Law areas.
– Law Society of South Australia
– Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – Charles Darwin University
– Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – College of Law
– Associate Diploma in Business Management – University of South Australia
– Charles Darwin Law School Hunt and Hunt award for Dispute Resolution