Areas of Practice
Christian started with Culshaw Miller Lawyers in 2010 and acts and advises in corporate, commercial and property matters.
Christian is committed to achieving results for his clients in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Christian focusses on communicating effectively with his clients and all parties involved to ensure that he delivers the desired results for his clients. His approachable and outcome-based focus has resulted in strong relationships being formed with his past and present clients.
Christian has experience in a range of areas relating to commercial and property law including:
– Sales and acquisitions of businesses and companies;
– General corporate and commercial advice;
– Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements including shareholder joint venture and contractor agreements;
– Corporate structuring;
– Commercial and retail leasing;
– Sale and purchase of rural and commercial property; and
– Debt recovery.
Memberships and appointments
Law Society of Western Australia
Bachelor of Laws
Bachelor of Commerce
Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice